Classes & Workshops
- Childbirth Education- coming soon
- Lactation Education: 1)Prenatal Breastfeeding Class - Join us for a prenatal breastfeeding class where you will learn about, what to expect once your baby is here, normal newborn behaviors, how to hand express, milk production in the early days, and latch and positioning.
- Lactation Support - Book a consult, click the insurance link to see if your plan qualifies
- The Motherhood Club - thursdays from 10-11 at The Motherhood Collective. This is a free mom to mom support group. No registration needed.
- Baby and Me Yoga - join Brandy Davenport for a baby and me yoga class at The Motherhood Collective. This class is designed for mommy's eight weeks after delivery through 12 months. We will move our bodies in traditional yoga poses to help tone your body after delivery, help with your pelvic floor, and begin to build your core strength. Baby & me yoga incorporates breath-work and body awareness while engaging with your baby throughout class. This class is 45 mins.
- Storytime Tribe - come bring your baby- newborn through twelve months to listen to a story, have a treat, and connect with other moms.
- Bagels and Babies - One Saturday a month. Come enjoy a cup (or 2) of coffee and a bagel from our very own Uncle Paulie's Bagels.
- Baby Movement & Massage - learn how to use gentle touch and massage techniques to relax and decrease tension in your baby. Also learn movements to help your baby progress forward with their infant reflexes and milestones.